Friday 7 September 2012

Just to Say Hello..

Hi guys,

This is Ciara  from St. Wolstans Community School. I've set up this blog as part of my Transition Year programme to tell you guys what TY is like and to share with you all of the exciting things i'll be working on.


It's only my first week here and already we've got to work on crazy projects like Junk Kouture  where I, along with Eimear and Zoe , have the task of designing a dress out of recycled materials ( I'll let you know how that one goes!). Also, we had a great TY workshop where I bonded more with my class mates, gained confidence, and got some great tips on how to present myself during work experience. 

It was a day to remember and really helped my whole class settle in to TY mode.

So that's all from me today, but make sure to check out my TY blog every week for more  posts about

what I get up to in Transition Year. It's going to be exciting!


No comments:

Post a Comment