Sunday 25 November 2012

Blog title

Hey guys,

So it's now into the third month of Transition Year, and this week there was a lot of work to be done, but of course, a lot of fun to be had along the way! I have made advances in my Junk Kouture project, read a few books and even begun new interesting projects including dramas and clock making.

I'm going to start off with my most enjoyed part of the week so far, my religion drama! Our drama is based on homelessness and in going with that theme we even held a talk in our school library. We were told about the amazing work done by the Simon community and it was really inspiring! Also, in my own news, I've joined the library and begun reading 'The Kite Runner', already half way through and I absolutely love it, I'd definitely recommend it !I have also completely finished my junk kouture shoes, and if you liked them before, you'll love them now! We're just one step closer to finishing our whole outfit!

Throughout Transition year we are given the opportunity to try out new subjects that we hadn't done before and one of those subjects is Technology. So, as part of this new class, we have been assigned a clock to make. I'm almost finished and have decided to complete it with an ice cream cut-out (carved by myself of course) made out of pink and yellow plastic. This has been really fun and it's great to see the end result of something you've worked on yourself.

I'll update you next week on what I have been getting up to but until then,
Ciara

No comments:

Post a Comment