Friday 18 January 2013

Crumbled

Hey guys,

So it's the end of another eventful week in Transition Year and although alot happened, there isn't too much to report on seeing as I blogged a mammoth post last week!

First up on tuesday afternoon, we made an AMAZING apple crumble. Of course, it was completely demolished before I even returned home, and it tasted soo good that I decided to name this post after it. Next week, CHEESECAKE. I may even post a picture of that one, if it lasts long enough!

One major project that we've all been working on this week has been mini company. A lot of work went on to finish our report and get our project ready for judging this Monday. It's been crazy and required an abundance of hard work but we are finally finished and we cannot wait to set up our stall and present our finished product to the judges.

I've also been continuing to work on my teddy bear and I got the most gorgeous material to make it from, it's baby blue with small white polka dots, a little something like this:
So that's all that I've gotten up to this week, including a day of work experience in a Spa. If you want to check that out, i've put a link on the top right hand side of this page for you to click on and read all about it.

Till next week,
Ciara

No comments:

Post a Comment